Registering for CAEPCon is easy, whether you register in advance online or onsite in Washington, D.C. To register onsite, just come to the Washingto Hilton Hotel and follow the signs to the registration desk (Visa and MasterCard payments accepted).
2017 Fall CAEPCon - About
Twice a year, the educator preparation profession gathers at the CAEP Conference (CAEPCon). Attending CAEPCon is an opportunity to meet and interact with the CAEP team to learn about the CAEP standards and CAEP Accreditation Process. Sessions focus on important topics such as an in-depth review of the CAEP Standards, quality assessments, data literacy, diverse clinical practices, demonstrating program impact, quality rubrics, and more.
This conference provides opportunities for educator preparation providers (EPPs) to share innovations, continuous improvement experiences, transformational practice, and evidence-supported successes with other EPPs from across the country and abroad. EPPs will have networking time together to reflect on successes while gaining new ideas to meet the challenging requirements of the process.
Join hundreds of others committed to teacher quality this fall and take advantage of an ideal setting to meet and interact with:
- department chairs;
- EPP Faculty, especially accreditation and assessment coordinators;
- state educational agencies;
- local educational agencies; and
- educational organizations and associations
New for the 2017 Fall CAEPCon!
Even if you previously attended a CAEP Conference, there is always something new to learn. At the 2017 Fall CAEPCon, take advantage of these new features:
- Resource Center: The Resource Center will feature condensed information about the various steps in the accreditation process in a poster-style format. The Resource Center will be open, with CAEP staff present, for the full duration of CAEPCon. Attendees will be able to meet CAEP staff, who are available to answer questions and/or direct attendees to relevant CAEP resources.
(The Resource Room replaces traditional consultations offered at previous CAEPCon events. This change allows more attendees to interact with CAEP staff and get answers to specific questions. No printed materials will be provided in the Resource Room.)
- Postconference Workshops: Postconference workshops provide attendees the setting to dive deeper into focused topics. Attendees will be able to participate in the main conference sessions recommended by workshop facilitators prior to the start of the workshops.
Workshops spaces fill up quickly and may not be available for onsite registration. To ensure you can participate, register for the postconference workshop(s) online at the time of conference registration.
- Enhanced Networking Opportunities: Networking opportunities will be robust with dedicated space and topics for EPPs to meet and learn from each other. CAEP will facilitate networking through online platforms prior to the conference so that attendees may participate in open discussions and connect with other attendees prior to arriving onsite.
CAEP appreciates and relies on conference attendee feedback to improve our conference attendee experience. Be sure to fill out the CAEPCon Survey at the end!
View registration costs; available discounts, and registration guidelines on our Registration Page (or click the Registration tab above)
Previous Conference Information
Download the 2017 Spring CAEPCon Program
View 2017 Spring CAEPCon Slides Here