CAEP member organizations represent millions of individuals committed to advancing educator preparation and, ultimately, P-12 student learning.
The professional associations that are members of CAEP also provide financial support and participate in the development of CAEP standards, policies, and procedures.
Teacher Educator Organizations
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- Association of Teacher Educators (ATE)
State and Local Policymakers
- Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO)
- National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE)
Teacher and Educational Leadership Organizations
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)
- National Education Association (NEA)
- National Education Association Student Program (NEASP)
* These organizations have standards approved for use in program review.
** The Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) — composed of three constituent member associations: ASCD, NAESP, and NASSP– provides standards approved for use in program review.