In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Research Committee shall:
- Review and promote research on P-12 professional educator preparation and the effectiveness of CAEP in achieving its mission;
- Review requests from outside researchers for access to CAEP’s and Affiliates’ information for their research; and
- Conduct the Board’s review of pre-accreditation and accreditation activities and performance, including the Commissions’ recommended findings of satisfaction of CAEP standards, to insure comparability of the options offered by them.
In addition, the Committee shall:
- Provide recommendations on CAEP’s research and development agenda; and
- Analyze continuous improvement initiatives and data systems to ensure that CAEP operates as a learning organization and makes contributions to the field.
Research Committee Slate
Jennifer Carinci, Director, Research, Innovation and Data Strategy