In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Standards Committee shall:
- Periodically review CAEP’s standards and recommend to the Board any changes that such committee may consider appropriate.
In addition, the Committee shall:
- Inform implementation and timeline of CAEP standards developed by the CAEP Commission on Standards and Performance Reporting and adopted by the Board of Directors;
- Review test cases using CAEP initial standards and provide recommendations to improve implementation efforts for final CAEP standards;
- Analyze data and reporting generated from new performance management systems and liaise with the Research Committee to advance continuous improvement; and
- Analyze conduct of review, including review cycles, reporting, and other CAEP Commission on Standards and Performance Reporting recommendations being implemented.
Standards Committee Slate
Glenda Breaux, Director, Accreditation, IB Pathway and CAEP Evidence