In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the State Partnerships and Content Areas Committee shall:
- Make recommendations to the board on issues under the Committee’s purview;
- Develop policies for CAEP’s partnership agreements with the states, such as requirements for the participation of state representatives in CAEP site visits, which shall include all Commissions;
- Review and approve state partnership agreements;
- Develop policies and procedures for reviewing specialty area studies, both in support of such reviews by member scholarly societies and directly; and
- Develop and oversee CAEP’s role in the review of specialty area studies.
State Partnerships and Content Areas Committee Slate
Banhi Bhattacharya, Senior Director, Program Review