In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Accreditation Councilor Nominating Committee shall:
- Solicit recommendations for committee appointments for the Commissioners
- Present to Council a slate for the appointment or re-appointment of its members for its standing and/or special committees.
- Involve all Councilors actively in serving on Council committees, to the extent reasonably practicable.
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the Council in regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- Chairs of the AC, the CI Commission, and IB Commission shall be exempt from serving on any standing committee.
- Accreditation Councilor Nominating Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Accreditation Councilor Nominating Committee Slate