In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Site Visit Oversight Committee shall:
- Review peer and EPP evaluations of site visitors.
- Review and revise volunteer position descriptions as needed
- Recommend training and/or professional development for volunteers as needed
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the AC regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- The Site Visit Oversight Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Site Visit Oversight Committee Slate